What is the POLICY PAPER?
The aim of the policy paper is to gather the experiences of the implementation of the WESTART! Project, combined with the ongoing societal realities and needs and create a concise document which offers a summary of the situation of women living in disadvanteged or precarious conditions and use them as a base to formulate recommendations targeted towards policy makers.
The Policy Paper / Policy Recommendations comprise of the following chapters:
- Introduction to the project and its partners
- Which women do we intend to address? (includes definitions and brief characteristics of the societal precariousness that the target group faces)
- Why do we think it is important that there is easy access for learners to learning opportunities
- Suggestions/Recommendations to policy makers
- Why adopt the WE START! Approach?
- Who should do what to provide easier access to marginalised women – in 4 levels (European, National, Local and Institutional)
- Lessons learnt: some suggestions for adult education providers addressing adult women
- Concluding remarks
THE POLICY PAPER
Women Education and STrategic Approach foR Training !
Proj. no: 2018-1-IT01-KA202-006786
– – – – – – –
Content created/collected by: WESTART Partnership
Website Design and Implementation: DAFNI KEK
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.